Are you ready for a power packed Spring?
- Friday March 2 – Come celebrate the first of 2 Full Moons in March. Potluck at 7 pm (please bring a dish to share) and ritual in the Temple at 8 pm. Open to all
- Saturday March 17 – A very special Women’s New Moon – all day art event! Please bring a sack lunch for our noon gathering. From 1 pm til 6 pm we will have art classes on collage, color theory and artist trading cards. From 6 pm til 8 we will have our traditional potluck (please bring a dish to share), then ritual in the Temple at 8pm. You are welcome to participate in all or any part of this special day. Women Only.
- Tuesday March 20 – Celebrate Spring with us at Ostara. Temple founder Genevieve Vaughan will be here that evening. Potluck at 7 pm, (please bring a dish to share) and ritual in the Temple at 8 pm. Open to all
- Sunday March 25 – Healing Circle at noon in the Temple, held by The Red Dragonflies. Drums and Rattles welcome! Open to all
- Saturday March 31 – Second Full Moon celebration! Potluck at 7 pm, (please bring a dish to share) followed by ritual in the Temple at 8 pm. Open to all
In addition, we highly recommend participation in these events.
- ASWM Conference at Gold Coast Hotel and Casino Friday and Saturday March 16 and 17
- Matriarchal Studies Day, also at Gold Coast Hotel and Casino Sunday March 18,
- The annual Sacred Peace Walk, hosted by Nevada Desert Experience begins March 23rd.
(Details for these three events can be obtained on line.)
Looking forward to seeing you!
Love and blessings,
Priestess Candace Ross